Thursday, October 9, 2008

Teaching

I'm still "tingling" from today. This is a day that I have looked forward to for about two weeks. One of our major customers sent in a group of 8 people for training. I had the fabricating portion of the training and was able to share the intro to fab material that now includes many visual aids. Response from the group was great and everyone walked away with a little bit more knowledge about our industry. This visit really impressed me because this customer realizes that it is important for its employees to know about the products that they purchase and the processes that make them. I'm a bit biased, but truly believe that education is essential for continuous improvement and effective decision-making. The day concluded with a great dinner at the Emporium.

Tomorrow is Friday. Whew. What a ride.

If you are reading this tonight, have a great tomorrow!

Out!

No comments: