Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Good Laugh

Ahh, what a gorgeous day. Today, I got brave and timed a 10K run. This was the first time to time and I wasn't sure quite what to expect. The time ended up being 42.9 minutes and that left me pretty amped. I also checked up on some kitties (no, this is not a typ-o) and ended up walking with Jan tonight. The moon was so bright. Oh, I also helped out with the coin search and picked up bails of straw at the Methodist Kidfest. The economics group presentation powerpoint is nearly finished, too, and has received some good feedback from other group members. We're up to 87 slides. Now, I'm just sitting here eating some Fla-Vor-Ice and Wheaties.

If you need a good laugh, check out the videos posted here. You just never know when someone is going to be taping.

Later!

No comments: