Monday, September 15, 2008

Veinity

So Friday I was at work and one of my work buddies said, "Wow, check out the veins in your arms. That's cool." (This might be paraphrased a bit, but you get the point.) This is so strange to me because I never knew about this being cool until a few weeks ago when my brother was home from school. He stopped by at the tailgating to hang out and instead of saying hello, he said, "Wow, your veins are starting to stick out. That's awesome." Actually, these aren't the only two people who have commented about this. So although this is something that I never knew about, I was kind of excited. Friday night, I was driving to Elkhart and still pondering this whole vein thing. Then, all of the sudden, I thought, "Ah geez, Todd, don't be vain." Then, I laughed - get it vain, vein. But in all seriousness, it was pretty cool to have some people comment about my veins. However, it would be great if I could start turning this around - okay, I still don't get the whole vein thing - and complimenting and encouraging others.

No comments: