Thursday, September 25, 2008

Taking a day off

Two knuckleheads in ties (click on link for more info)

Fall Colors (from my photographer aunt)


Pics from Baptism


So the last couple weeks, months have been so busy. Do you ever just get to the breaking point? I'm there and decided that in order to preserve my sanity and the sanity of these around me it was time to take a vacation day. I made a bit of a mistake this fall in taking two classes. I really enjoy both classes and am meeting some cool people like Officer Williams and others. However, I didn't sufficiently consider marginal analysis before starting the semester. Now that the semester is under way, though, I can define marginal analysis (thanks to econ): An examination of the effects of additions or subtractions to the current situation. Adding more and more activities affects the current situation. For me, I reach a breaking point and start getting tired and having stinky attitude. So the vacation day is going into play tomorrow in order to finish my part of the econ group project this weekend. The hope is that eventually there will be some quality decompression time during the weekend, too. This whole marginal analysis thing is really on my mind, though, particularly in light of the economic gloom. Well, perhaps more will come on that another day. Anyway, I'd just like to share some pictures that have found their way into my email recently.






No comments: