Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Powerpoint


I really like to work with powerpoint. This is probably my favorite thing to do at work because it provides a great change of pace. It is fun to experiment with colors, pictures, and artistic elements. After some advice from a few friends, this is the format that I came up with for the economics project. The top of the slide includes the "status bar." The blue ball moves as topics change throughout the presentation. Below the status bar is a title bar for specific information on each slide. The boxes include shadowing with blue to match the moving ball. The bottom of the slide includes room for source information. Hopefully, having this design done in advance will help facilitate completion of the project - just need to fill in the categories! On this powerpoint, I also experimented with the title slide. The title slide was actually made using windows movie maker and includes a "traditional" title slide with pictures from the two health care facilities alternating with each other and the title slide. This program is easy for an amateur like me to put together a cool little video clip.

2 comments:

Abby Miller said...

nice! I like the blue shadows :)

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed!!!!!