Monday, September 22, 2008

David Crowder

On Sunday, after finishing the Apple Fest 5K, a fellow stopped me and asked, " Have you ever heard of David Crowder?" I replied, "Sure, we sometimes play his music at church." (I've also read one of his books.) The fellow then says, "Well, you look just like him." Now, this actually is not the first time that I have heard something like this so I pulled up a picture of David Crowder from google image search. I don't know, maybe if I learned how to have my hair stick straight out like that, grew the goatee, and bought the glasses. It was kind of cool, though, to have a random person walk up and make that comment - not something that happens everyday.

Out.

2 comments:

Trent said...

How was the run Crowder?

Todd said...

6th out of 45 guys; 3rd in age class; under 7 minute miles!