Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Whew, It's Already July...

It is hard to believe the first Wednesday of July is already nearly over. I have been busy the last few evenings working on the final exam for fundamentals of business law. This was my first business class at Bethel College. I enjoyed getting back into a "live" classroom again after taking many classes via real-time streaming video. However, it occurred to me today that this is my ninth year of post-secondary education. This journey has included Saint Joseph's College, Purdue University, Ivy Tech State College, Illinois Institute of Technology, and Bethel. Right now, I'm planning on taking some pre-requisite business classes in the fall and then deciding if I want to continue in an MBA program at Bethel or maybe Notre Dame. At this rate, I may become a student-for-life. I still struggle with figuring out what to do "when I grow up."

No comments: