Monday, January 19, 2009

Sleep Walking

So last Friday night, I went to sleep after getting back from Valparaiso. (If you ever have a chance to go to Don Quijote restaurant in Valpo, go. They have wonderful food and the people are incredibly friendly. I had this amazing stew that included the tenderest shrimp I have ever eaten. It also had these amazing clams that practically fell out of the shell. Jenn had this amazing pork that tasted like steak. We had this chocolate pie that was like eating a slice of fudge. Oh, they even gave us some complimentary sherry. We left with a $15 coupon for our next visit!) Okay, so back to bed. A few hours later, I woke up. Only, I wasn't in my bed. No, I was reclining on the futon in the spare bedroom. So like any sensible person, I went back to my bed and fell back asleep. However, in the morning, I realized that I had my swimming trunks on. Huh, that must have been some kind of sleep walking adventure.

3 comments:

Don said...

That's a funny story. I ate at the Don Quijote restaurant a couple of times when I was in law school - Dr. Malone from SJC actually recommended it to me. And you're right, one of the better dining experiences out there.

Abby Miller said...

HAH! this made me chuckle. at school. in a computer lab.

Trent said...

Don Quijote must have put some evil in your belly or something. At least you didn't wake up in your swim trunks in the bath tub. Serious prunage!