Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Monday, January 19, 2009

Whew!

Monday was quite a day. It all started around 6:00 AM with a mad scamper over to the weight room. Today featured the chest press, leg extension, biceps, and, of course, stepping. (That stepping machine is by far my favorite.)

Anywho, by 8:00, I was sauntering into the plant for an exciting day of work. This included setting up products to run on our new bunching machines and doing a comparative analysis of specifications for one of our customers.

Of course, the highlights of the day included Dylan's belch during lunch (nice out, but you still need to practice) and a brief afternoon hiatus in the "office" where I enjoyed perusing Plastics Technology.

By 4:50, I was cleaning my desk (Brett, if you happen to read this, it really is clean) for a 5:00 departure to McDonald's for my Monday night 2 hamburgers, small fry, and water to sustain me on the trip up to Bethel.

Tonight, we continued our enjoyable journey in financial statement analysis. I claimed Starbucks for my class project. Oh yeah!

Finally, I arrived back at La Casa de Todd around 10:22 and completed packing.

Yes, by the time anyone happens to be reading this, I'll hopefully be with eleven others in the Dominican Republic. We are going to finish the mission house and continue building relationships. This will be a great trip!

However, I must confess feeling more than a little overwhelmed right now and will miss the first accounting exam. But, I'm sure everything will work out in the end.

Peace!

Todd

No comments: