Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun at the Fair

So tonight, I had my final for economics. I have missed zero points so far this semester so I wasn't overly concerned. For the first time in my academic career, I took the exam and was the first to walk out the class. My first priority was to get on the phone with Jenn and we talked all the way back to Bremen - except the call dropped about 3 times. Upon arriving in Bremen, I was pleased to see that the parade was still going strong. Seeing Ben's bike missing, I took off to find him and ended up talking with Jim and Jan. We eventually all went down to the fair. Honestly, the fair is something that I have started to enjoy again. It is amazing that we live in a small town and yet rarely see so many people. So the fair is just a great time to run into people and talk with them. Of course, the corn dog, corn on the cob, and elephant ear with blueberry topping are pretty tasty.

Take care,

Todd

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Corn Dog and an elephant ear the best fair dinner ever! I wish I could have shared it with you!