Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Questions

A compilation of some questions floating about in my mind and the minds of others:

1. What happens to "good" people who don't believe in Jesus when they die?
2. By the way, what is prayer anyway?
3. Why do we get so nervous about praying out loud?
4. Why?
5. What are we searching for?
6. Does any of this make sense?
7. Do you know what is disturbing you?
8. What is it like when you pray alone?
9. God changing me from the inside out, you know?
10. Am I going crazy?
11. Will you B the remedy?
12. Could this be pointing to something bigger?
13. But is that what I really need?
14. Am I missing a message?
15. Doesn't make sense, does it?
16. So what?
17. Is it okay for Christians to believe in evolution?
18. Would you say that you struggle with this co-existence [science and Christianity] on a daily basis?
19. Do the Jews believe in a second coming?
20. God, what do you want with me?

Certainly a lot to think about, isn't it?

Later,

T

No comments: