Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dreams

In the past, I'm sure that I have blogged about dreams.

We all have dreams. (I hope so anyway.)

Kids seem to be most open about their dreams.

Have you ever heard any of these?

"I want to be police officer when I grow up?"

"Ever since I can remember, I have wanted to be a musician."

Have you ever seen any of these?

Kids with red capes jumping from sofa to sofa. (Superman)

A kid who says, "I want to be like you when I grow up."

One of my dreams is to teach. Although I teach within my organization (or at least make the attempt), I still want to be able to teach in a more formal setting.

This past weekend, someone asked about when I would be done with my MBA. She said that she'd like to get me on the adjunct faculty list when I'm finished.

Bingo. The light bulbs start going off in my head.

All of the sudden, some new-found direction entered into picture. The day-to-day activities have started to have more meaning with this new possibility ahead.

No comments: