Saturday, August 30, 2008

Same but Different Part 1.5

So D.J. and I were talking about the swimming and the renewal of sorts that came from jumping into the pool. He offered a valuable insight into the scenario with his question, "So it's a mental thing?" I was a little confused and asked for clarification. He said it was like my mind was saying that I was tired and sore and ready to be done but in reality the body was capable of more. This really blew me away. It really is a mental thing in so many ways. However, what happens when the mind is renewed? Transformation. New life.

Romans 12:2 (New International Version)
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Once again, I'm pooped. This has been another long day after being up way too late last night/this morning.

I have some more to write about same but different, but this will wait for another day.

Out!

No comments: