Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Impending explosion

Before leaving for Wisconsin, I realized that my refrigerator had quit working. Because I was in a hurry, I pitched all the unsealed and frozen goods and left the sealed containers in the fridge, unplugged it, opened the doors, and headed for Wisconsin. When I returned, my mom and dad let me borrow their little refrigerator. Tonight, I was trying to figure out what to have for dinner (Subway was already closed). Forgetting that my refrigerator was broken, I opened up the door and beheld this fine specimen. There is some serious chemistry going on in this milk jug. In fact, it is evolving enough gas to make the jug bulge. This is why I find flatulence and eructation to be so important. I certainly don't want to walk around bulging like this milk jug because of built up gases. This thing looks like it could explode.

Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todd, I hope you got that milk jug out in time....EEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!Jane.(this post made me laugh right out loud!)

Justin said...

Awesome! Since the fridge is done for anyway, why not wait for the explosion?

Ben Miller said...

Yeah Todd, you should keep it till it explodes.