Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thinking Big Continued

The Thinking Big Manifesto continues to pervade my mind. Honestly, it has actually helped me look at some of my decisions through an entirely different lens.

According to Port, "To think big is an act of originality and creation, an act of abundance."

Somehow this sounds strangely familiar. But, I'll save that for another day.

He continues later, "Thinking big is always backed by good hard work."

It is about action.

People who think big stand for something. This gets them excited. This excitement excites others. It ends up being contagious.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what I stand for... what drives me... what gets me contagiously excited.

1 comment:

Trent said...

Wait 'till you find this quote form Tribes - "Leadership, on the other hand, is about creating change that you believe in."

Seth Godin - PG.14

"Creating" change, good hard work - pretty similar ideas.