Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Change

Yesterday, I received an email with an announcement:

"We are pleased to announce that Todd Huff has agreed to accept the role of Process Engineer in the Lafayette, IN Fabricating (Bare Wire) facility reporting to Andy Wiseman at the end of September 2009."

So, I guess that means it is official. A few weeks ago, I was offered this position at the Lafayette facility and was pleased to have this opportunity to gain improved proximity to Jenn. Although this decision was difficult, I'm excited by opportunities for continuous improvement and growth at the Lafayette facility. Also, as much as I have come to appreciate Bremen, it is probably not a bad idea to step out of the "bubble" for awhile. However, I am extremely thankful for the friendships that have developed after moving back full-time to Bremen from West Lafayette and school in Rensselaer. It is kind of strange how paths can cross almost unexpectedly. In addition to the job change, I will continue pursuing the MBA at IWU. Again, it is difficult to leave Bethel but I'm excited by the IWU program. The next year should prove to be interesting!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Wow, Todd! You will be missed. Very happy for you though! Blessings on your move. Let me know if I can help with the move on this end!