Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jane's Pics



Well, it is late already so tonight I'm going to post some pics. These have already been on Facebook and one is in an earlier post so sorry to those of you have seen them already. However, I wanted to give credit to my wonderful Aunt Jane for capturing these great moments from Jenn's blueberry pie birthday bash at the cabin (my fiancee is so beautiful!).

Jane is a special person with a very big heart. She dealt with two groups of people in the course of one week. This included breakfasts, work projects, helping with the trash, calling the mechanic, and just watching out for us.

I think she also taught some of about dreams and what it means to really take a leap of faith - both in her own life and her generosity toward us. Right now she is plunging into photography and these are some of her pics. I have enjoyed looking at them several times now and know that others have, too. These few pictures capture so much joy during a very special celebration. If you look closely, you'll see more details.

So thank you, Jane.

As always, it was very hard leaving town. I'm not sure I've ever been able to leave without fighting back tears, but this year was probably the most difficult ever.

Peace,

Todd

No comments: