Thursday, February 26, 2009

Morning Phone Call

This morning, I kind of had to laugh. Recently, I wrote about taking off the next eight weeks from class. Basically, it just was time to take a break. However, it is a bit more complicated than simply taking a break. I was interested to see what would happen. Actually, I'm kind of expecting things to happen (reference previous post). This probably sounds strange and I'm not even sure exactly what I'm trying to communicate. Yet, this morning at 10:17 AM, I received a phone call about helping with the Dollars for Scholars phon-a-thon in March. Interestingly enough, the night of the phon-a-thon is a Monday - the same night as I would have had class. It was pretty amazing to be able to say, "Sure, no problem, it would be great to help!"

Well, off to bed. Looking forward to this weekend!

No comments: